Palestinian families in Gaza, Refugee Camps & impoverished families in the region are in dire need for essential items like food, medical supplies, reading glasses etc…
Thanks to our generous donors we were able to exceed our initial target of $10,000 to $28,676 CAD! This is how the money was allocated:
- $9,888 CAD to supply much needed medical equipment for the Caritas Gaza Medical Center.
- $4,630 CAD to supply hearing aid equipment for Atfaluna Society for Deaf Children, a registered Palestinian NGO located in Gaza City.
- $2,103 CAD to make reading glasses for 40 children at the Dheisheh Refugee Camp.
- $2055 CAD to supply 3 months worth of the diabetic testing kits for diabetic children at the Dheisheh Refugee Camp.
- $10,000 CAD to purchase food packages for Husn Camp in Jordan and families in need.
Thank you all for your support and making this project a complete success, you are making a big difference to improve children lives around the world